Thank you for your interest in California FarmLink’s Farm and Ranch Loan Program. Before filling out the inquiry and starting the application process, please review our eligibility requirements.
Borrowers must have:
- Current management/decision-making role in an agricultural business in California
- Two or more years of farming experience (earning farm income as an owner or employee) and significant field experience or agricultural training
- Agricultural land secured through written lease or ownership
- Marketing/sales channels in place
- Appropriate registrations and certifications for your farm business operation
California FarmLink’s loan funds must be used for agricultural business expenses. If you are not sure if you are eligible, please fill out the inquiry form with as much information as you can provide, and we will work with you to determine the best financing for your situation.